Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Reaffirmation


The scene: the team decided to cap the work week and celebrate the last stretch of mid shift before sulking into graveyard.  Decided to check out a Persian resto which is just a stone throw away from the office.

Fast forward: Midway through the meal, blazing hot questions were asked and to everyone's delight, had been answered wholeheartedly.  Thus, proving the speculations about one colleague.  What's nice is, he's legal (translation: his parents know ☺ ). Then through the barrage of more questions, one question was also directed to me.

The question: How about you?  Does your parents know?

Well, I've always been consistent to my premise and thus I have reaffirmed.

"If they'll ask, I'll tell them. If not, let them figure it out."

No comments:

Post a Comment