Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Hello 2013!


There's a reason why leaves fall from the branches; and no matter how melancholic they look like in Autumn...


A new chapter to uncover and to live but let me recount how was the past year for me.  Well, if truth be told, I do not recall how 2012 started for me.  Back on it's second month, I left my job, heeding to the tiny voice in my head telling me to test the waters. Funny, a few months later, found myself getting hired by the same company again.  Hahaha Crazy right?

I won't really go into details as my lack of sleep is preventing me to conjure the storyteller side of me but give me the freedom to say this: Sa Blogger, Twitter, Facebook friends na dumating, umalis, bumalik, nawala na lang bigla, sumulpot, nakagalit, nakabati at darating pa (gulo no? LOL), Thank You for completing my 2012 set of five hundred twenty-five thousand six hundred minutes.

Happy new year and may 2013 be kind to us all! ☺


...there will always be new ones in Spring.


6 comments: