Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Thanks


At first, like most of my friends, I wanted you to be there when I am my "usual" me. You know, the happy, jolly, cheerful me.


Apparently, you have the knack of being there when I am down. When I am at my most vulnerable, which I often prefer should not be known or worse, "witnessed" by my friends. Yet you've defied that preference. I am not really sure if you're doing this with full knowledge or it's just mere coincidence but then again, there's a fine line between such and fate. 

Whatever Physics is behind such, I am thankful for that and for you too. Thanks! ☺

8 comments:

  1. Naks sino naman kaya ang special person na itooooo yihiiiiii

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ewan ko kung alam nga nya na para 'to sa kanya #LOL

      Delete
  2. Sounds like there is going to be a beginning of something... haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the beginning of the end? Hehehe ☺

      Delete
    2. The beginning of the end of friendship? and the start of something more? lolz

      Delete
  3. So nagkakitaan na kayo? Hehehe. Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete