Sunday, September 23, 2012

Hello - Goodbye





It has been said that everything comes in pairs.  With such premise; if one is brave enough to say Goodbye, will life reward you with a new Hello?


I confess, I suck at goodbyes.  For me, the likelihood of me going around it is greater as opposed to taking it head on.  I never liked goodbyes.  I could recall at every end of summer, I would rather stay home than join the party to drop off my cousins to the airport.  Heaven knows how it felt.  My Yuletide season often times ended in tears too.  During my early years, I have a favorite aunt who spends Christmas with us but would go back to her place of work before the current year ends.  Talk about being happy in the new year huh?

If leaving friends at school was tormenting, imagine how ghastly it might have been when bidding farewell to someone you love.  What does one says?  What one can do when it has already happened?  I guess that old line is true, "What's good in goodbye?"

I know one has to move forward, it ain't over until it's over.  I just wish for my case, Hello would arrive pretty soon ☺

4 comments:

  1. What's good about goodbye is the possibility of meeting even more interesting guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello's gonna come, soon as one realized something's over.. But, when ever's over going to really mean over (hopefully though not after hello has came)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful blog! I found it while browsing on Yahoo News.

    Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo
    News? I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Appreciate it
    My web page :: http://www.partygalleries.com/

    ReplyDelete