Monday, August 20, 2012

Casual Weekend


With my new schedule giving me three days off, I didn't how to be productive so I decided to meet up some friends and spend the weekend lazily ☺  Started out with desserts...


Piece of cake, right?



Choco Torte

Green Apple Granita

Double Chocolate Mousse

Cake anyone?




A little walk after the sweets...


Central City Walk at Dusk

Had dinner...

Centerpiece, no it ain't edible!

Baby back ribs with mashed potatoes

And finished up with coffee...

White Mocha for friend A

Cappuccino for friend B

Frozen Toffee Nut for me



Life's good! ☺

8 comments:

  1. Indeed! :)

    Haist, ang sarap ng masarap na cake, Brian! :d

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Hehehe sabi ngang come and visit us here eh ☺

      Delete
  3. Wow, those pics made me hungry. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ang hilig mo sa mga sweets ah! Magkakasundo tayo :)

    ReplyDelete