Wednesday, April 4, 2012

'tis Me (1)


Civil Status: Single

Yep. That's me. I am single. For how long? Let's see... for almost 4 years now.  A friend once said: "Kaya ba single ka dahil choosy ka?".  To answer that question, honestly, I do not know.  Everyone sets up their own standards and I'd like also to put it that way other than settling with the rather negative  connotation of the word: choosy.

Don't get me wrong though, I'd like to be in a relationship as well.  Who wouldn't want to snuggle up with their someone special in the couch while it's cold and raining outside?  Or ogling with someone while enjoying a romantic dinner?  But the torpe in me plus the recent happenings might slow me down in finding one.  In fact, I halted finding one and I currently live with the maxim: "If the person comes, then the person comes. Else, the person might have been lost, abducted or was eaten by a zombie or a big bad wolf." LOL. But seriously, I cannot shake the thought that I might have been too busy finding the one and it might have escaped my notice that what or who (rather) I am looking for is closer than what I have expected.  Still, I'm just here (for now)... waiting ☺


17 comments:

  1. Tama yan, don't look for love... wait for love to come to you =))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ayt! parang in lababo kana rin, Prom ah ☺

      Delete
    2. Haha kakapagod kaya maghanap tapos yung mahahanap mo hindi naman pala pwede =))

      Delete
  2. dont u worry. if it's time you will feel it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! will take a note of that ☺

      Delete
  3. you're waiting til that person arrives from the middle east? ganun ba ang peg mo bry?lols

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ikaw, Mark. Ma-issue ka rin! hehehe

      Delete
    2. then wait until maka-uwi from the middle east. ayie! oh diba...

      wala ka bang twitch na nafi-feel sa heart mo tuwing nag-uusap kayo? :D

      Delete
    3. anyway...


      dadating din yan... pero 'wag ka din puro antay.
      minsan, gumawa ka din ng paraan. :D

      Delete
    4. ikaw, Basty ha. ma-issue ka rin. Hehehehe ☺

      Delete
    5. Uy sino yang taga Middle East na yan? >:)

      Delete
    6. hahahaha.... May M ba sa pangalan niya? Hmm... May M din ba sa profession niya? Siyempre una ako makikiintriga bago magcomment. :D

      Delete
    7. ahahahaha isa ka pa, LJ! Intrigero ka rin LOL ☺

      Delete
  4. If I remember things correctly, I also make a post about single blessedness (if there is such a term) and all I can remember about it was being single is something that someone should not worry about.

    Ay Mark Joe, anjan ka pala... lols.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Singleness can also be a state of being and a state of mind. Ano daw? LOL ☺

      Delete