Saturday, April 7, 2012

Oh How I Miss


I do not know if you can read this but I would like to say that I miss...

...your sheepish look every time I find out that you're up to no good.

...your nervous facade every time I get to audit your drawing books.

...your bright grin every time you publish a new fan fiction.

...those bright eyes when you get to recommend a new anime to watch.

...the way you smile every time I hum a familiar song.

...those weird commentaries you have every time we dine out.

...your nods and y'knows when we discuss things.

...our long walk towards home.


Those were the days, those were the moments.  I'll always cherish them but I am also glad to say, I have learned to live my life without you as you have did, months ahead.

7 comments:

  1. hay naku. naka move on na ka na din? very good.

    i did not realize it "was moving on day" somebody forgot to send me the memo. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehehe "moving on day" talaga ☺

      Delete
    2. natawa ako dito sa comment ni trav..haha!

      @trav: pano mo makukuha, lagi ka daw kasi absent..lo

      Delete
  2. Lakas maka-miss ha! Sino kaya nami-miss ni Bryan? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sya rin yung sa "Art of Letting Go", Elmer ☺

      Delete
  3. umeemote si bunsoy!

    smile na, kiss kita... charot! hahhaa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. di kaya emote yan. Sabi nga ni kuya Travis, "move on" hehehe ☺

      Delete