Thursday, March 22, 2012

Moving Closer


When you smile,
Everything's in place.
I've waited so long,
Can make no mistake.

All I am,
Reaching out to you.
Can't be scared,
Got to make a move.

If only you'll come a way with me.
Keep me close
And don't let go.

Inch by inch we're moving closer.
Feels like a fairytale ending.
Take my heart,
This is the moment.
I'm moving closer to you.
I'm moving closer to you.

Who'd thought that I breathe the air
Spinning round your atmosphere.
I hold my breathe,
Falling into you.
Break my fall
And don't let go.

Inch by inch we're moving closer.
Feels like a fairytale ending.
Take my heart,
This is the moment.
I'm moving closer to you.
I'm moving closer to you.

Moving closer...
Closer to you.
Moving closer,
I'm moving closer to you.


This piece came from a band named, Never the Strangers.  This song debuted recently which very much appealed to me. I transcribed the song as I couldn't find any official lyrics yet so there might be discrepancies soon but hey, won't that translate to my own rendition and make it a little bit unique? ☺

4 comments:

  1. When you smile, everything's in place
    I've waited so long, can make no mistake
    All I am reaching out to you
    I can't be scared, got to make a move
    While we're young, come away with me
    Keep me close and don't let go


    Inch by inch we're moving closer
    Feels like a fairytale ending
    Take my heart this is the moment
    I'm moving closer to you
    I'm moving closer to you


    Who'd have thought that I breathe the air
    Spinning around your atmosphere
    I'll hold my breath falling into you
    Break my fall and don't let go


    Inch by inch we're moving closer
    Feels like a fairytale ending
    Take my heart this is the moment
    I'm moving closer to you


    Inch by inch we're moving closer
    Feels like a fairytale ending
    Take my heart this is the moment
    I'm moving closer to you


    Moving closer, closer to you
    Moving closer, I'm moving closer to you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ibang klase ang trip mo, Wizz LOL ☺

      Delete
  2. at ito pala pinagkaabalahan kagabi...maganda nga lyrics!

    ReplyDelete