Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Eleven-11-Onse


I recently met my friend since high shcool, she was my senior. At 11 years na pala kaming mag-friends! Nyahahaha. Parang walang sense ang opening ng post ko. Wahahahaha. Okay, I did some back read sa mga entries ng blogger friends ko at tagged narin pala ako (nyahahaha busy-busyhan ang drama?). Cheers, LJ! ☺

Ang nagbabagang mga tanong ni LJ:

Describe yourself using a Science concept?
The Law of Conservation of Matter.  Then, let's transmute that to me: Brian, can't be created nor destroyed. He just changes from one form to the other. Pak! ang weird lang basahin LOL!

How do you handle your last break up?
Was cool about it. Was happy for exie, sabi nga sa kanta di ba?  "Letting go is just another way of saying, I'll always love you so..."

What was the last video you watched on YOUTUBE?
It was about Nokia Lumia 710 : Clicky

What was your favorite subject in school?
Definitely, Science.

Anong panget sa maganda at maganda sa panget?
Nagkakabaliktaran sila, minsan kasi kung sino pa yung maganda sa labas eh panget yung kalooban tapos yung panget sa panlabas eh busilak yung kalooban. Pero di naman lahat. Swerte naman nung maganda both inside and out!

How will you describe your blog to someone who doesn’t have any idea about blogging?
It's an avenue where I get to express myself with just about everything whether spontaneous or planned. Nyahahahaha bumalik sa blog title?

What are your career goals and what are you doing to achieve them?
Hay naku! Ambisyoso talaga ako. I need to be a millionaire. Di pwede mag-settle down pag wala pa akong lupain, bahay at wheels!! Ambisyoso lang! Nyahahaha Seriously, I'm jump-starting my profession on my field of study. I know this is where I'll find satisfaction. It's a known issue that we need to earn big to defray our expenses. I've been there and done that. And I have come to realize, at the end of the day, it still boils down to the question if you are happy and satisfied.

Complete the sentence. If I will win 300M pesos on the lottery, the first thing I will do after I claim the money is...
...partition, deposit to each of my family's savings account and buy some stock shares with San Miguel Corp.

What is the last topic on Wikipedia that you’ve read?
It was about Symbian -the mobile operating system.

Favorite Walt Disney Character? Why?
Buzz Lightyear of Toy Story. That's the kiddo streak on me still, mahilig parin sa robot. Nyahahaha.

LSS of the moment.
Pink - Perfect by Boyce Avenue (cover song)




Saya naman sumagot sa mga ganito ☺


Eleven random facts about me:
  • I am the eldest child.
  • I discovered my sexuality when I was a 4th grader.
  • I prefer cooking among any other household chores.
  • Next to the one above would be doing the grocery.
  • I have learned to love Mathematics when I landed college, never liked the subject when I was on high school and despised it during my grade school days.
  • I prefer beaches rather than mountains.
  • I would choose pie over cake.
  • I use the blanket every time I sleep at night, whether it's raining or not.
  • Would use boxers over briefs.
  • Addicted to raspberry lemonades.
  • I have created fan fictions for several anime and have published it online.
Here's the eleven questions for the people that I will tag:
  • How were you able to convince yourself that you will blog?
  • Do you see the glass of water either half empty or half full?
  • If you are to leave from your current location and settle to a different spot in the Philippines, where would it be and why?
  • What is your most hated household chore but you need to do?
  • Are you a dog person or a cat person?
  • Do you believe that every conflict can be resolved just by sitting down and discussing?
  • Choose and Explain (briefly if you like ☺) You are finding the one, have found the one, have given up on finding the one or have let go of the one?
  • How do you find office relationship?
  • If your life story is gonna be movie, what do you think is the most suitable title (your name doesn't count as the movie title)?
  •  Using one adjective, describe yourself ☺
 And the tagged people are:
Kenn : sana lang po mabasa mo 'to
Elmer : nyahaha tag mo rin yung iba
Wizz : hehehe
Prometheus trip trip lang po!

2 comments: