Friday, March 23, 2012

Couched



It was a lazy afternoon, summer has just begun and it was too early to process the clearance so we (my cousin and I) decided to stay at home. Kami ang taong bahay. He was living with us for some time in his life. I was at 5th grade and he was a freshman.


A little earlier that afternoon, I was hearing some sounds downstairs. Prolly, my cousin was fixing his guitar or something. I don't know. I seldom go out of my room during my study days.  My room is at the second floor. Then suddenly, everything became quiet.  The sun was high and the room temperature was starting to be unbearable so I decided to go down.


I found him laying on the sofa sleeping quietly on soldier position.  He was cute and was wearing an old shirt so it's a bit tight for him and jersey shorts. He was surely defined.  He plays basketball a lot so he got those great arms which up to now I am envious of.  Further ogling, I noticed he's shirt was a bit raised just above the belly button.

Blame the sultry weather for creating an angsty afternoon, I suddenly felt weird.  I was really drawn to his abs. Darn. Those envious abs.  The next thing I knew I was sitting beside his right leg.  Then I wondered how would it feel. Well, there's one way to find out.  I ran my finger through his abs, tracing the separation that the defined muscle has created. Then started to rest my palm against his stomach.  I could hear some sounds that he made. And I looked up to see his face.

He was doing some soft breaths and I continued my "exploration".  I couldn't help but notice his package. Heck, if you are that close, it's impossible to miss it.  Born curious, I wondered if he was the boxer wearing type like me or the brief-preferred populace.  Again there's no other way of doing this. Well, maybe there is, like asking him but hey, the person's asleep y'know.

I studied his face first. When he did not stir. I took hold of the garter waist of his jersey short and slowly pulled it down.  At this point, I could feel sweat running down my back.  He was wearing a nice navy hi-cut brief.  Yes, it was sexy.  I ran my index finger through his treasure trail following a bit of hair leading through his package.  "Hmm... does he shave?" I asked myself.

With hands a bit shaky, I allowed by self to slid my fingers under the garter of his briefs and pulled them down very very slowly. He's a bit trimmed.  Without wasting any moment, I started playing with his tool.  He was cut and a bit pinkish.  Then I started to realize it's getting bigger and harder.  From this point, I was jacking him already.  Yes, I knew how to jack off when I was at 5th grade. I continued for a few more minutes while I paid attention to his face.  His eyes is still shut but from time to time his brows would twitch.  His lips would let out a few soft and muffled moans.

I was lost in delight with what I was doing.  I carried on until I noitced his breathes became shallow and his legs became rigid.  A few more moments, he spewed some silky sticky liquid which created a web on hands and smelled like Clorox.  Having noticed what I have done and all senses coming back to me.  I instinctively stuffed his tool under his underwear and pulled up his shorts.  After that, I rushed to the bathroom to wash off the jism that was caught up on my hand.

I went out of the bathroom and decided to retreat to my room and would lament to the horror I have just performed to my cousin. When I reached the living room, I found an empty sofa. "Oh Fuck! Where the hell is he?!" I asked myself.  Unsure, I decided to just go up and stay secluded on my room.  

The doors to our rooms are just opposite each other. Just when I was  about to enter mine, I realized his room was open, so I decided to take a peek.  He was sitting on his bed holding his guitar and smiling mischievously at me. Horrified, I quickly retreated to my room and locked the door. And this ain't the last, I tell you this ☺

20 comments:

  1. mahirap gisingin ang gising. yan ang kasabihan. mat TMI sana akong sasabihin dito, pero sa chuwirrer na lang.lols!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reminds me of my past encounters :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. may couch encounter karin, Elmer? Bilis! Kwento na!! ☺

      Delete
  3. hahaha omg ben ben mapagsamantala ka sa mga natutulog!

    pero ang hot ng entry na to!

    sana may next time pa kayo ni cousin i like stories like this hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ayt! bakit mo alam? hehehe oo, marami akong story na ganito na nasa baul ko nyahahaha!

      oist! di ako mapagsamantala ah! bait ko kaya! LOL na-"curious" lang ako ☺

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. ehehehehe... you'll never see a sleeping person on the couch the same way again LOL ☺

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. good. hehehe see how scary i could be, Prom? hehe ☺

      Delete
    2. haha scary is not the proper term... =))

      Delete
    3. you ought to know better than saying anything at all, di ba sabi mo walang kang masabi LOL ☺

      Delete
    4. FTW!!! Maki?!?!?!?! z0mg!!!

      Delete
  6. O.O

    benben... nagawa mo pala ang ganitong bagay?

    ReplyDelete