Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Dim Sum


Whenever I feel down, stressed, irradiated or agitated and when I think seeing people will not help lessen what I currently feel, there's one thing that I can always turn to.  It never fails to perk me up and make me feel all better again.  It is Dim Sum and what else?


Recently went out with my food buddy to update each other about our lives over a nice set of dim sum.

Pork Siomai

Seaweed Crabroll

Shrimp Dumplings

Siopao
Mixed Seafood Roll
Ever since I can remember I have been an avid fan of dim sum especially the variants that we took pictures of. Maybe that's just the Chinese side of me kicking in.  Nonetheless, I am not complaining.  Dim sum literally means "point of the heart" and it's not a wonder why I have a soft spot for it ☺

2 comments: