Saturday, September 24, 2011

First Love Never Dies


One of the great things that my hiatus from work has given me is that I was able to get my back to my first love.
Alright this is not a person, NYAHAHAHA.  What am I talking about? It is books! Reading and collecting books has become and is still my first love or should I say, hobby?  Although my previous job description had put some halt on it, I am thankful I am able to resume this hobby.

So between my last day from my previous job up to the first day of my new one, I was able to finish three books and they are: Flesh and Fire: Book One of the Vineart War Trilogy; Percy Jackson and the Olympians:  The Lightning Thief; and Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Sea of Monsters.

I am currently finishing my fourth book which is Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Titan's Curse.  Yes, Laura Anne Gilman and Rick Riordan are two of my favorite novelists.



Book Cover of Flesh and Fire


And I will end this blog post by asking help, does anybody happen to know where one can buy Weight of Stone?  It is the Book Two of the book cited above. I have checked with National Book Store and they don't have it ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment